Cut-off to commit to this amazing event is July 13, 2019 -- keep reading!
The social committee has been vigorously working on an event for July 2019 – and they may have just found something. This is an “interest only” email. If you are interested after reading further, please register at the link on the bottom of the email message. Questions like which breweries we will be visiting will be revealed. Right now, we are looking for a commitment of 28 people. But initial cost for 28 people is $35. 40 people reduces the cost to $29. If we get 28, payment options will be posted. Don’t delay. Everything we get includes the following along with some tips:
· Event date – Saturday July 27, 2019.
· Meet at 3 Daughters in the Tap Room at 3:30 pm (ample parking)
· Transportation from Thirsty Pelican Tours with our own guide and driver.
· Breweries tour begins 4:00 pm
· 4 breweries are included with a behind the scenes tour at one.
· A Guide who provides history and information during the tour.
· Fun pretzel necklace making on the bus (can’t wait for this – I love pretzels!).
· Tour returns everyone to 3 Daughters at 8:00 pm.
· Drinks are not included but usually range from around $6 each.
· There is an option for food but the price goes up a bit.
· When we return to 3 Daughters at the end, there is always a food truck or two there.
· It's advised that you have a hearty lunch that day as most of the beer is rather strong.
· If you are not a beer drinker, breweries do have options such as hard seltzer, wine and cider.
Here is a cute video from the tour provider: https://www.youtube.com/
Questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Love & Respect,