Curb the Monday Blues with BINGO!
Toast Away Those Monday Blues with Your Favorite Hearts! Hi Sisters, Welcome to 2021!!!
- To kick off the New Year we will be hosting a virtual BINGO night with BYOB libations and snacks on Monday, January 18, 2021. Socializing begins at 5:30 pm and BINGO starts at 6:00 pm.
- GoToMeeting Link below:
- The plan is to play 4 rounds for an hour’s worth of laughter and sisterhood.
- Instructions on How to Register:
- You will need to print your two cards out. We will be using the same cards for each game so print four copies or mark them with four different colors
- NOTE: This sign-up link will give 2 bingo cards to each player. Each player will need to enter her name to get their bingo cards. Once you enter your name to register it will provide you with a player code. Please make a note of your player code. (Example yc9a99a). You can use this code to access your bingo cards again if you close the page before you print your cards.
- To print your cards click on the “play now” link and hit print. Remember to print 4 copies (one set for each game). You can also access them the night of the event if you want to virtually mark your cards and reset them for each game.
Questions/comments: Shannon Kimball at email@example.com or Lynn Seppelin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s have a good showing! See you there.