Things can change, so keep a lookout for updates. Right now, here is our Plan.
TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2020
5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
5116 Shadowland, Tampa, Florida – Gate code in and out 7178 #73.
Call me on my cell 813.263.8933 that night if you have any trouble getting in or need directions.
PLEASE RSVP TO KEEP AN ACCURATE ACCOUNTING OF ATTENDEES
“A Super-Secret not a float work night SOCIAL”
o What does this title mean?
· Under the guise of a float work night we are having a social at the float yard.
· What you can expect?
· Our Float will be outside in the yard – plenty of space.
· DJ Brad will have fantastic music.
· Small bites of food and snacks.
· THE BAR WILL BE OPEN.
· DRINKS ARE ON THE HOUSE.
· We have a bartender.
· Hula Hoop Contest with prizes.
· Socializing with responsible social distancing.
· Limiting people traffic on the float at one time.
· I will be your wait person, if necessary, taking drink orders and deliver to you.
· Masks available.
· YES, YES, YES – it will be hot
· We have a few paper fans
· We will have plenty of water
· A REAL GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO STAY CONNECTED!
· Come for a little bit or a whole lot of time.
· You may bring your significant other, but please email me if that is the case.
This meeting will be at the Centre Club. Due to social distancing, we cannot invite the membership. Minutes of our meeting will be publishe. However, and if you have anything you would like to discuss at the Board meeting, please let me know and we will schedule a conference call during our meeting.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 813.263.8933
Location of this meeting yet to be determined and if it will be virtual. If you would like to pose any question to the Board, please let me know and we will arrange a conference call.
Jeanne Marget email@example.com or 813.263.8933.