First meeting of the Steering Committee - August 21, 2018 starting at 6:00 pm
Stewart Title, 3402 W. Cypress St. Tampa, FL. 33607.
Call or text Aimee Beechum with any questions 813-523-0688
BOARD MEETING - NEW LOCATION
4100 W. KENNEDY, SUITE 300
TAMPA, FLORIDA 33602
6:00PM - 8:00PM
August 20, 2018
Your board is also enjoying the summer while hard at work getting us prepared as we begin to plan for our 2018-2019 parade season.
In past years, we have had the Bead Bin Renewal Plan in October; however, this year we are making a change to September:
1. New plan begins with invoicing being sent out on September 1st and due by September 30th;
2. New plan allows ample time to sell the remaining, if any, bead bins to waiting list members and/or advertise that bead bins are available for purchase;
3. New plan allows any member to change their current bead bin location to another bead bin location that has not been assigned (some have already made this request) before the first parade;
4. New plan still applies a waiting list for bead bins on the first level;
5. New plan still applies a $50.00 per parade season rental fee;
6. New plan still applies that the bead bins on Volcano are open, and not rented and are used as a first come first service for the three parades we bring this float.
We look forward to a great parade season and are excited to begin our planning. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
With Love & Respect,